Transfer IRDA License
1. To transfer IRDA license, you will first have to take resignation from the current agency that you are working for.
2. Fill in the ‘annexure A’ form to apply for an NOC from your present company.
3. The ‘annexure A’ form contains details of the policies handled by you like the Name of the Policy Owner, Address, Mobile No., Policy No., Plan No., Mode and Premium Amount.
4. The company gives the NOC within 90 days.
5. Apply to IRDA with the copy of the NOC to transfer IRDA license.
6. After filing the application you will get the transfer within 15 days time span.
Earn Extra Income
Do you wish to earn extra income, without loosing your current job? Here is an OPPORTUNITY
Join as an LIC agent, sky is the limit for earning, if you are keenly interested to earn money, then here I am. I have an opportunity for you, I will help you in every possible way to establish you as a renowned LIC agent.
What I Expect from You?
- Never Giving Up Attitude
- Hunger to Grow
How can I help you?
- Proper Training
- Applying for IRDA Licence
- IRDA Licence Renewal
For more information contact me.