IC33 Material Plan for DO, SBA, CLIA and Trainers
CHOOSE IC33 AND IC38 PLAN
|6 Months Multi-User Access 1600/-|
Instant Membership in 10 Minute of making payment
You Can also deposit in our SBI Account
Bank: State Bank of India
Name: Harish Chand
A/c no. 32642364278
IFSC Code : SBIN0011549 (5th character is zero)
Branch: Delhi, Rohini
Send Cheque or Deman Draft
You can also send demand draft or cheque at below mention address in favor of “ONE WISH PUBLICATION”
Also Mention your mail ID and Contact number on a slip to send you Username and Password
Address: 201, 2nd floor, Gupta Plaza
Near National Market
Paschim Vihar – 110087
Contact Number: 09212201725
You Can also deposit in our Allahabad Bank Account
Call now for any Query:09811896425
Pay us through SBI ATM Machine
To manipulate State Bank card to card fund transfer facility you can follow the following steps:
- Swipe your debit card of State Bank of India.
- ChooseTransfer option (from the various option listed on the screen after swiping your ATM card. Transfer option could be seen at the right bottom side of the ATM screen.)
- Enter the PIN (after selecting Transfer option you will be asked to Enter the PIN. You have to enter your ATM Card PIN Number there.)
- ChooseCard to Card Transfer option (from the various option listed on the screen after entering the PIN.).
- EnterBeneficiary’sDebit Card Number (you have to enter the 19-digit debit card number of the beneficiary to whom the money is to be transferred). You need to Enter 4591 5100 8201 4213 if want to make payment for IC-IC38, IC33 Mock Test
- EnterAgainBeneficiary’sDebit Card Number (you will be asked twice to enter the debit card number of the beneficiary for confirmation).
- EnterTransferable Amount (you can now enter the amount of money which you want to transfer to the beneficiary’s account).
- Selectaccount type (you will be asked to choose your account type from either Savings or Checking).
- Transaction Completed (your transaction is completed now and the amount of money is credited instantly to the recipient’s account).