Mediclaim Facility-LIC agents
All LIC agents are Covered under Free Mediclaim facility, Become LIC Agent>>
|Zonal Manager’s Club||75,0001/-|
|Divisional Manager’s Club||55,0001/-|
|Branch Manager’s Club||40,0001/-|
Key Features of Mediclaim Facility-LIC agents
The cover for different Club Member Agent Groups are as follows:
- Group Mediclaim Policy for Club Member Agents, will be served by the New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
- The reimbursement of claim will be provided to the insured by the insurer through Medi Assist India Pvt. Ltd.
- The maximum age limit for coverage under the Group Mediclaim Insurance scheme has been increased to 85 years.
Inclusions and Exclusions under Lic Club Member Agents Group Mediclaim Insurance Scheme
- Pre-existing diseases are included from the 1st year itself subject to clauses.
- Any disease (other than those stated in the clause), existed during the first 30 days from the commencement the policy will be excluded.
- Exclusions: Cataract, Hernia, Hydrocele, Fistula in the anus, piles, Sinusitis and related disorders are not covered.
- Maternity Benefit has also been included under this policy.
Claim Procedure for Club Member Agents Group Mediclaim Policy
To Avail Cashless Benefit
- Cashless Benefit is available in-network hospitals only.
- Prior authorization from the TPA (Third Party Administrator) is a must.
- The list of network hospitals is available on the website of Medi Assist India Private Limited at www.mediassistindia.com.
- At the time of admission in the hospital, the Lic agent should carry the I-card issued by TPA (Third Party Administrator).
- He should submit the duly signed and stamped Nodal Officer’s certificate to the hospital before discharge.
Reimbursement of Mediclaim
If the beneficiary does not avail of the cashless facility for any reason, he/she has the option of claiming reimbursement of medical expenses.
Premiums for Group Mediclaim Insurance Scheme
The premium to be recovered for the Club Member Agents Group Mediclaim Insurance Scheme is mentioned in the below table.
Toll-free no. +91 2262594758