Online Insurance Marketing Firm Examination Schedule:
- Syllabus for the Examination
- Examination Fees : Rs. 2200/- per candidate to be paid separately to National Insurance Academy, Pune for appearing for the exam. (NEFT Transfer to the done) Bank Details
- Date of Examination : Friday, 5th August, 2016. Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Lucknow and Chandigarh centers announced subject to minimum availability of 25 candidates at each center.
- Last date for receipt of application : Friday, 22nd July, 2016. The hard copy of application form along with training certificate and fees of Rs. 2200/- received before the closing date will only be considered for the examination.
- Time : 09.30 a.m. onwards (Exact timing will be communicated on the Hall ticket)
- Examination pattern : 100 questions for 100 marks; consisting of 30 questions on Life Insurance, 30 questions on General Insurance, 30 questions on Health and 10 questions on compulsory subject will be asked.
- Exam duration – 2 hours.
- Passing score : PO – 50% , ISP – 35%
- Application for Online Insurance Marketing Firm Examination
- INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- RESULT of IMF examination held on 15th July, 2015
- Result of IMF Examination held on 14.9.2015
- Result of IMF Exam held on 4th November, 2015
- Result of IMF Exam held on 16th December, 2015
- Result of IMF Examination held on 5.2.2016.
- Result of IMF Examination held on 9.4.2016.
- Result of IMF Examination held on 08.06.2016.(NEW)
NIA reserves its right to conduct or not to conduct the examination at any centre if total number of candidates fall below 25.
ONLINE EXAM CENTRES
At present 5 examination centres are located at following addresses with landmarks. However, depending upon the number of applicants, the centre may conduct examination at the discrimination of NIA Authorities after the last date of registration:
1. NSE-IT Limited, Delhi
Building No. 2E/22, 3rd Floor, Jhandewalan Extension, In Lane Adjacent to Central Bank of India, New Delhi 110055. Landmark : Opposite Bank of India, Jandewalan Extension Branch, Exit Point from Delhi Jandewalan Metro station : Gate No. 2
2. NSE-IT Limited, Mumbai
NSEIT Limited, Trade Globe, Ground Floor, Opposite Hotel VITS/ Apna Dhaba, Behind Trade Star Building, Andheri-Kurla Road, J B Nagar, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059
3. NSE-IT Limited, Kolkata
54/1/A 1st Floor, Nav-Jeevan Apartments, Hazra Road,Kolkata – 700019, Landmark: Opp. Hazra Law College / HDFC Bank Building
4. NSE-IT Limited, Pune
4th Floor, C-Block, Vega Centre, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune – 411042, Next to Income Tax Office (Swargate)
5. NSE-IT Limited, Chennai
KAVERI COMPLEX (Ground Floor), No.96-104, Nungambakkam High Road, Opp to Sterling Road Bus Stop, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034, Tamil Nadu
FOR DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT:
- Mr. Shripad Nadkarni (020-27204019); email@example.com
- Mr.Satyendra Singh (020-27204020); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Hemlata T. Kolekar (020-27204059); email@example.com
Any query related to conducted examination has to be sent to NIA within 30 days from the publication of the result of that examination.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE EXAMINEES:
Duly completed application forms should reach National Insurance Academy, Pune before the closing date for receiving the applications along with the following:
- Requisite fees; and
- Training completion certificate.
- Life Insurance Underwriting Exam
- IC-33 FAQs
- LIC Insurance Agent -How to become an LIC Insurance Agent?
- LIC Agent Exam – IRDA Agent Exam Question Paper
- Multi User IC33 Access
- LIC Branches address
- Distribution of Questions in IC 33 exam
- How to Start an Insurance Marketing Firm