Que. 1 : Which among the following is the regulator for the insurance industry in India ?
1. Insurance Authority of India
2. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
3. Life Insurance Corporation of India
4. General Insurance Corporation of India
Que. 2 : Which among the following is a secondary burden of risk ?
1. Business interruption cost
2. Goods damaged cost
3. Setting aside reserves as a provision for meeting potential losses in the future
4. Hospitalisation costs as a result of heart attack
Que. 3 : Which among the following is a method of risk transfer ?
1. Bank FD
3. Equity shares
4. Real estate
Que. 4 : Which among the following scenarios warrants insurance ?
1. The sole bread winner of a family might die untimely
2. A person may lose his wallet
3. Stock prices may fall drastically
4. A house may lose value due to natural wear and tear
Que. 5 : Which of the below insurance scheme is run by an insurer and not sponsored by the Government ?
1. Employees State Insurance Corporation
2. Crop Insurance Scheme
3. Jan Arogya
4. All of the above