Que. 1 : What does shopkeeper’s Insurance covers ?
1. Electronic Equipment and Appliances
2. Burglary and Housebreaking
3. Machinery and Breakdown
4. All of the above
Que. 2 : An example of a fact which need not be disclosed unless asked for is __________________ by the insurer.
1. Other Insurance details
2. Heart ailment
3. Age of the insured
4. Presense of fire extinguisher
Que. 3 : What is TAT ?
1. Till a Time
2. Time and Turn
3. Time and Tide
4. Turn around Time
Que. 4 : Are there any fee / charges that need to be paid for lodging the complaint with the Ombudsman ?
1. No fee or charges need to be paid
2. 20% of the relief sought must be paid as fee
3. A fee of Rs 100 needs to be paid
4. 10% of the relief sought must be paid as fee
Que. 5 : Anil, 20 years old,is madhyamik passed. He is staying in a Urban area. Can he get a Lincense for Innsurance agency ?
1. NO, because he is staying in urban area.
2. Yes, he meets all criteria
3. No, because the minimum age for urban area is 21 years
4. No, because the minimum qualification for urban area is 12th standard
For full IC38 Material with Answer- Click Here