Que. 1 : Which of the below is not an advantage of cash value insurance contracts ?
1. Safe and secure investment
2. Inculcates saving discipline
3. Lower yields
4. Inculcates saving discipline
Que. 2 : Who among the following is best advised to purchase a term plan ?
1. An individual who needs money at the end of insurance term
2. An individual who needs insurance and has a high budget
3. An individual who needs insurance but has a low budget
4. An individual who needs an insurance product that gives high returns
Que. 3 : The ________ the premium paid by you towards your life insurance, the ________ will be the compensation paid to the beneficiary in the event of your death.
1. Lower, Higher
2. Higher, Lower
3. Faster, Slower
4. Higher, Higher
Que. 4 : Which of the below option is correct with regards to a term insurance plan ?
1. Term insurance plans come with life-long renewability option
2. Term insurance can be bought as a stand-alone policy as well as a rider with another policy
3. All term insurance plans come with a built-in disability rider
4. There is no provision in a term insurance plans to convert it into a whole life insurance plan
Que. 5 : In decreasing-term insurance, the premiums paid ____________ over time.
3. Remain constant
4. Are returned
For full IC38 Material with Answer- Click Here