Que. 1 : ___________________ means every party to an insurance contract must disclose all material information.
1. Insurable Interest
2. Uberrima Fides
Que. 2 : An example of a fact which need not be disclosed unless asked for is __________________ by the insurer.
1. Other Insurance details
2. Age of the insured
3. Heart ailment
4. Presense of fire extinguisher
Que. 3 : Material facts are those that would help the insurer to decide :
1. The acceptability of risk
2. The rate of premium to be charged
3. All of the above
4. None of the above
Que. 4 : Are there any fee / charges that need to be paid for lodging the complaint with the Ombudsman ?
1. No fee or charges need to be paid
2. A fee of Rs 100 needs to be paid
3. 20% of the relief sought must be paid as fee
4. 10% of the relief sought must be paid as fee
Que. 5 : Which is not a capacity to enter into contract ?
1. Sound mind
4. Not disqualified under law
For full IC38 Material with Answer- Click Here