Que. 1 : The premium paid for whole life insurance is _____________ than the premium paid for term assurance.
4. Substantially higher
Que. 2 : Which among the following is an intangible product?
1. Life insurance
Que. 3 : The ________ the premium paid by you towards your life insurance, the ________ will be the compensation paid to the beneficiary in the event of your death.
1. Higher, Lower
2. Faster, Slower
3. Lower, Higher
4. Higher, Higher
Que. 4 : Which of the below option is correct with regards to a term insurance plan?
1. There is no provision in a term insurance plans to convert it into a whole life insurance plan
2. All term insurance plans come with a built-in disability rider
3. Term insurance can be bought as a stand-alone policy as well as a rider with another policy
4. Term insurance plans come with life-long renewability option
Que. 5 : ___________ life insurance pays off a policyholder’s mortgage in the event of the person’s death.
For full IC38 Material with Answer- Click Here
- IC38 English Mock Test 23
- English New IC33 Paper 8
- IC38 Chapter 8 Notes
- ENGLISH IC38 MOCK TEST-6
- IC38 English Mock Test-6
- IC33 English Chapter 5 Notes
- English New IC33 Paper 10
- English IC33 Latest Paper 16