Que. 1 : ___________ decides whether to accept or not to accept the risk.
Que. 2 : ______________ is the price of a given unit of insurance.
3. Sum Assured
Que. 3 : ___________ is the maximum amount that an insurance company will indemnify to someone who files a claim.
3. Sum insured
Que. 4 : ______________ is not a source of information for underwriter.
1. Registration certificate of insurer
2. Proposal form
3. Pre-acceptance risk survey of the asse
4. Annual accounts of a proposer
Que. 5 : Hazards are:
1. Factors that increases the frequency of loss
2. Factors that increase the impact and severity of losses
3. Factors that increase the impact of losses
4. Factors that decrease the impact and severity of losses
For full IC38 Material with Answer- Click Here