Que. 1 : Which one of the following does not represent an insurable risk?
2. Stolen goods
4. Loss of goods due to ship capsizing
Que. 2 : Which among the following cannot be an element in a valid insurance contract?
1. Offer and acceptance
Que. 3 : Mr. Pinto contracted pneumonia as a result of lying on wet ground after a horse riding accident. The pneumonia resulted in death of Mr. Pinto. What is the proximate cause of the death?
3. Horse riding accident
4. Bad luck
Que. 4 : Moral hazard means:
1. Dishonesty or character defects in an individual
2. Honesty and values in an individual
3. Risk of religious beliefs
4. Hazard of the property to be insured
Que. 5 : Risk indicates:
1. Fear of unknown
2. Chance of loss
3. Disturbances at public place
For full IC38 Material with Answer- Click Here