Que. 1 : How is the complaint to be launched with an insurance ombudsman?
1. The complaint is to be made orally over the phone
2. The complaint is to be made in writing
3. The complaint is to be made orally in a face to face manner
4. The complaint is to be made through newspaper advertisement
Que. 2 : Which of the below will be the most appropriate option for a customer to lodge an insurance policy related complaint?
1. Supreme Court
2. Insurance Ombudsman
Que. 3 : Which among the following is not a pre-requisite for launching a complaint with the Ombudsman?
1. The complaint must be lodged within 1 year of the insurer rejecting the complaint
2. The complaint must be by an individual on a ‘Personal Lines’ insurance
3. Complainant has to approach a consumer forum prior to the Ombudsman
4. The total relief sought must be within an amount of Rs. 20 lakhs
Que. 4 : Which of the below consumer grievance redress al agencies would handle consumer disputes amounting between Rs. 20 lakhs and Rs. 100 lakhs?
1. National Commission
2. State Commission
3. District Forum
4. Zilla Parishad
Que. 5 : Are there any fee I charges that need to be paid for lodging the complaint with the Ombudsman?
1. 20% of the relief sought must be paid as fee
2. No fee or charges need to be paid
3. A fee of Rs 100 needs to be paid
4. 10% of the relief sought must be paid as fee
For full IC38 Material with Answer- Click Here
- IC38 English Chapter Paper – 3
- English IC33 Paper 2
- English New IC33 Paper – 2
- English IC33 Latest Paper 26
- English New IC33 Paper 3
- English IC33 Latest Paper 3
- English IC33 Latest Paper 2
- IC38 English Mock Test 13