You certainly can if:-
- You are outgoing and like meeting people
- You have ambitions to own a business
- You only want your clients to be your bosses
- And you want to decide your working hours
2. What are the pre-requisites to become an agent with General Insurance Company?
The IRDA has laid down the following pre-requisites:-
Should have passed the class 12 examination or equivalent examination conducted by any recognized Board/Institution, where the applicant resides in a place with a population of 5000 or more as per the last census and should have passed the class 10 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution if the applicant resides in any other place.
If the applicant is seeking license for the first time he or she should undergo 100/50hrs training in an IRDA approved institution and thereafter take the Pre-Licensing test to qualify for applying for an Agency License.
3. How do I apply?
Submit the completed form along with the proof of birth and proof of highest qualification acquired by you to our nearest office. Our Agency manager will get in touch with you.
4. How will the company support me to build a career?
We will provide you product and selling skills training at regular intervals to hone your skills to be a true insurance professional.
5. Do I need sales experience to become an agent?
Sales experience is certainly of an advantage but even if you don’t have -you can still apply if you are determined to make a career in this field. If you have the determination we will train you.
- English IC33 New Syllabus Paper 4
- Eligibility for Agent
- LIC Insurance Agent -How to become an LIC Insurance Agent?
- English IC33 Latest Paper 4
- IC-33 FAQs
- IC38 Chapter 4 Notes
- Join LIC
- LIC Agent Exam – IRDA Agent Exam Question Paper
- Eligibility of Agent