Que. 1 : ___________________ means an individual appointed by an insurer for the purpose of soliciting or procuring insurance business including business relating to the continuance, renewal or revival of policies of insurance.
1. Broker 2. Insurance Agent 3. Insured 4. Insurer
Que. 2 : _____________________ means an individual who is appointed as an insurance agent by two or more insurers subject to the condition that he/she shall not act as insurance agent for more than one life insurer, one general insurer, one health insurer and one each of the mono-line insurers.
1. Broker 2. Insurance Agent 3. Composite Insurance Agent 4. Insurer
Que. 3 : Appointment of Insurance Agent regulations came into force with effect from 1st April _______________.
1. 2012 2. 2002 3. 2014 4. 2016
Que. 4 : _____________________ means a list of agents maintained by the Authority, which contains all details of agents appointed by all insurers
1. Broker 2. Insurance Agent 3. Composite Insurance Agent 4. Centralised list of Agents
Que. 5 : ____________________ means an officer authorised by the Insurer to make Appointment of an individual as an Insurance Agent
1. Designated Official 2. Insurance Agent 3. Composite Insurance Agent 4. Centralised list of Agents
Que. 6 : First time applicant of agency license shall have completed from an RDA approved institution, at least ____________
1. 55 hrs practical training 2. 60 hrs practical training 3. 50 hrs practical training 4. No training
Que. 7 : Mr. A, holds a license as an Insurance Advisor, what are the points he must always adhere to ______________________
1. Disclose his license to the prospect on demand 2. Explain carefully the requisite information in respect of insurance products offered 3. Disclose the commission in respect to the insurance product, if asked by the prospect 4. All of the above
Que. 8 : ________ is the fees payable to the Authority for issue renewal of license to Act as an insurance agent or composite insurance agent.
1. 150 2. 520 3. 250 4. 100
Que. 9 : Which of the below statements is correct?
1. The prime purpose of insurance regulation is to protect the insurance companies 2. The prime purpose of insurance regulation is to protect the insurance intermediaries 3. The prime purpose of insurance regulation is to protect the Government 4. The prime purpose of insurance regulation is to protect the policyholder
Que. 10 : Which Act govern the insurance business in India?
1. Insurance Act 1938 2. IRDA Act 1999 3. Consumer Protection Act 1956 4. None of the above