Benefit of LIC Agency: Click here to Become Agent
1) How is Insurance Agency as a career? What advantages does it provide?
- Career in Insurance Agency presents one with ample of opportunities to fullfill your dreams.
- Constant practice and usage improves one’s communication skills, public speaking, human resource skills etc.
- It will place you in contact with different kinds of people and expose you to various challenges and situations.
- It will thus enhance your decision making and adapting ability.
- Your own dedication and efforts will decide your pay cheque, in short sky is the limit.
- The incentives and competition will inspire you to give your best.
- You will learn to set high standards of performance for yourself.
- It will develop your worldly instincts and help you achieve your goals.
2) What other benefits will I get?
Insurance agencies like LIC offer various club memberships. An insurance agent is entitled to all these provisions.
Minimum Educational Qualification: 12th Pass
Minimum Age: 18 Years (No Upper Age Limit)
Who Can Work with LIC as LIC Agent?
College Boys/Girls, Businessmen, Chartered Accountants (C.A.s), C.S, Housewives, Retired persons, Software Professionals, Bankers, Call Center Employees, Teachers, Consultants, Marketing and sales persons etc.
Part-time /Full-time (Decide your own working Hours)
Insurance Agent Benefits:
- You will be your own boss.
- You will have your own working hours
- Unlimited Income Opportunities.
- Life time commission
- Club Membership
- Festival Advance, Gratuity, Medi-claim, Term Insurance.
- We will pay for operating/maintaining of your office.
- Laptop Advance ,Interest free Car loan/2-Wheeler Loan.
- Home Loan at attractive rates.
- Interest free loans for your family needs.
Amongst various career opportunities, Life Insurance Advisor is considered as one of the highest paid profession in the world.
Contact Now at 9811896425
Fill form to contact you
- About LIC Agency
- Join LIC of India
- Become LIC agent
- Join lic of India 2
- How to become LIC Agent
- DM Club Membership
- CM Club Membership
- ZM Club Member
- How to Become LIC Advisor
- General Insurance Agent